Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pissed and Lazy...

For some reason I am so lazy this week, I don't feel like going to the gym at all and yet I come home from work and do nothing, I'm guessing work has me exhausted. I should take my ass down to the boardwalk and take a nice long walk and try to enjoy the remainder of summer and living at the beach. I must admit it is fabulous to live this close to the beach in the summer I LOVE IT! But having to go to work everyday ruins it. Where is that long lost rich relative that is going to leave me millions so I can be independently wealthly?

Anyway enough day-dreaming...on a side note I am so pissed at these asshole drivers in Red Bank. Every evening when I leave my building I make a right hand turn, there are also cars coming from the opposite direction making a left hand turn. I believe that NJ state law is that I have the right away, so why do these dicks always try running me and everyone else off the road and then when you look at them they give you the finger like you are doing something wrong. This happened to me today and I was sooooooooooo pissed I wished for a second that I could chase down that Mother-fer and shoot his tires out......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....just needed to vent some more, I already bitched about it to my sister....

No comments: