Sunday, March 05, 2006

Belmar Parade

Today was the St. Patrick's Day parade in Belmar, NJ.


Although it was a bit nippy outside we walked from my house to 8th and Main St and headed right into the bar. I saw about 5 minutes of the parade, but more importantly I got my picture taken with Guinness!




It was a ton of fun everyone was sporting thier Chaotic Couture St. Patty's Day t-shirts which came out super cute!









Is that Abe Lincoln?

Boy can that Guinness Party!










Oh and mad props to the matching minks! Not everyone could pull that look off!

1 comment:

Jamey Heinzman said...

Alison, I love the pictures, it is so cool to see my old friends faces.. I realize how much I miss you all. It looks like you had a blast!! And only in Jersey do you get Mink coats in a Bar for St. Patrick's Day.. Gotta love Jersey for that.. Ohio isn't that hip. I am trying my best to change that though!!!