Monday, November 21, 2005

The End of An Era

So it’s official! This past weekend I moved out and I’m on my own again and it is great! I will have to say that I will miss my roommates (my sister’s Suzanne & Jeanette) no one will ever know you as well as your siblings.
Moving is a bitch but luckily I had lots of help from my family loading and unloading.
And on a side note, I don’t know when it happened but sometime after my mother stopped working she has suddenly become a food pusher and wants to cook all the time, so she made a huge crock pot of sausage and meatballs, which after eating it for the past three days is now frozen in my freezer. Then my cousin’s Mike & Chris requested one of her fabulous apple pies and a T-shirt that reads “Will Work for Pie”. So my mother made them the pie the next day! I am currently working on the T-shirt design for them hopefully I will give it to them before Christmas. Thanks everyone for all your help!

No comments: