Friday, January 20, 2006

Bubble Pop Electric?

So I love Gwen Stefani, she is my idol, but as I sit here listening to my iTunes, I wonder does this song mean what I think it does or should I get my mind out of the gutter right now? I sounds to me Gwen is going to get lucky in the back seat tonight, which is great, but I wonder if the 8 year old girls out there singing along to this song know what she is talking about...



She says..."You might wanna hurry because tonight is the night
I'm empty I need fulfilling yes I do love
To the ceiling when I do love
I get this feeling when I'm in Love
I'm restless can't you see I try my bestest
To be good girl because it's just us
So take me now and do me justice
I'm waiting patiently
Anticipating your arrival
And I'm hating
It takes so long to get to my house
To take me outTonight I'm gonna give you all my love in the back seat
BUBBLE POP ELECTRIC
Gonna speed it down and slow it up in the back seat
BUBBLE POP ELECTRIC Uh-O in the back seat" .... there is more you can read all the lyrics here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/gwenstefani/bubblepopelectric.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,

Nice blog. Might take some inspiration from it for my own :)

I used to like Gwen, but her past few songs have been a bit 'bubble gum' in my view. Her music seems to be targeting an increasingly younger (oxymoron?) demographic.

Ciao,
M