Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Wish I Knew How to Wack You!

Finally! Thank God they finally wacked Vito on the Sopranos. I don't know about you but I was getting a bit sick of his character and the brokeback love affair with Johnny-Cakes.
Anyway, Vito wants back in and stalks Tony at the Short Hills mall, this is when he tells him he is over his homsexual episode:
Vito: "If you want proof, I can probably get a letter from my doctor."
Tony :"A note from your doctor sayin' you don't like to suck cock?"

So meanwhile Vito tells his poor kids that he is in the CIA, and then after he shows up dead his kids read in the paper that he was gay and it was a hate crime.
HA-HA..... the Sopranos is great, but I still don't know where it is going this season, only a few weeks left to find out...

No comments: