Saturday, April 22, 2006

What happened to the days of 90210

I am so disappointed with the OC, when it first started I was hoping it would be my replacement for Beverly Hills 90210 (I loved that show).

Let's face it The OC is a poor man's 90210, Marissa has a coke problem for a day, Kelly was coked out for almost a wholw season, another example Seth starts smoking weed for a day, remember when David Silver was high on Crystal Meth? It just dosn't compare.




Anyway this week I was once again highly disappointed, Teresa is seen in the airport by Kirstin with a baby and Ryan of course assumes it's his, but when she comes to his house the first words out of her mouth are he's not yours. And this dumb ass believes her, doesn't question it, doesn't ask for prove of the parternity test...ugh...it is so annoying. And then the whole Seth & Summer crap is so STUPID, and yet I keep watching hoping it will get better. Where the hell did they get these writers? If i was writing for that show it would be the best show on TV, people want real drama that lasts a little longer then 5 minutes and then everything is fine...WTF!

1 comment:

Rye Guy said...

I must admit I do miss that you're so precious to me song that David wrote for Donna