Friday, April 28, 2006

Can we impeach this bastard?

I am so sick of Governor Corzine he has only been in office about 100 days and so far he has raised sales tax in NJ, cut higher education budgets, talked about putting sales tax on clothes, taxing health club memberships, and now this fucking bastard is talking about lowering the speed limit to 55 MPH and changing NJ gas stations to self-serve to save a few cents on gas. This is absolutely ridiculous! First this would never lower the cost of gas, get real people. Anyone who thinks that it will work obviously does not live in NJ or reality for that matter. This guy NEEDS TO GO. Why are we taking this, get this man out of office he sucks ass. I'm not a political person at all but this is turning me into a political activist.

In honor of this clown I have created new t-shirt designs.

Corzi da Clown: How'd NJ get so lucky?















and

Yes! I fucked NJ again!

No comments: