Sunday, December 04, 2005

Is it Christmas Already?

I know it is December 4th already, but I have a hard time thinking about Christmas Shopping already. I went to the mall today and wandered around looking in store to store with no idea of what to get anyone and yet the millions of other people at the mall seem to have no problem finding things to buy. Are they really buying Christmas presents that are thoughtful and exactly what the recipient needs and/or wants or are they just shopping to shop? My bet is they are just shopping to shop, I mean how many people already know exactly what they are getting everyone? What ever happened till waiting till the last minute? I need to be in the spirit to shop and I guess I am just not there yet. Anyway tomorrow I will start shopping online, that is the way to go. You can shop in your PJs from the comfort of your own home.

No comments: