Monday, December 05, 2005

Let it snow...no...no...no...

When I was a kid I loved snow days. It usually meant a day off from school where you would get bundled up and play in the snow and then come in and have some hot chocolate with marshmallows and watch movies. Now a days I dread the snow. I hate it, it is more of a pain in the ass then anything else. I hate getting all bundled up, I hate cleaning off my car, I hate to shovel snow, I hate driving in it, I hate everything about it...Unless it is going to be a blizzard where I don't have to leave my house I don't want any. I wish I could get excited about snow again, I don't even care about a white Christmas. It only looks pretty for about 20 minutes until it gets all grey and icky! Man and it is only December :) I need to do something to get happy about winter quick!

No comments: