Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Looking for a match should not be this hard

OK so I have been a subscriber to match.com for about 5 months now. Unfortunately I have not taken the process any further then emails. I keep making the excuse that I am busy, it is a lot of work to find love online. Frankly the old fashioned traditional way of meeting someone out somewhere or through friends is actually what I prefer. Maybe that is a cop out and maybe I will be single for the rest of my life who knows, alls I do know is I can't make the time to meet someone online right now.
Oh and BTW- guys on the east coast are totally short. Now I am not that tall, I'm 5'4, but come on.... For instance I decided just for fun I was going to search for men under 5'9. I got 390 searches within a 20 mile radius.... Which is a lot more then those available over 5'11....Weird....But whatever this is Jersey.

No comments: