Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tomorrow marks a day in history for radio...

Tomorrow will be a day that they write about in the radio history books one day. Why you ask? Howard Stern is leaving free radio....some of you may not care, but I do.
I am a Howard Stern fan not everyone knows this, but I am. I have been listening to him for about 7 years. I will miss him every morning as I drive to work. He makes me laugh, he does the best celebrity interviews, and hopefully he will do for Sirius what he has done for his book, his movie, his tv show, his radio show...made it number one....this would especially be nice since I have a little bit of stock in that company :) But as of right now I will not be buying a Sirius receive I would like one, but I am going to hold out and see if I can live without Howard in the morning....

GOOD LUCK HOWARD we will miss you!

No comments: